← Back to home
Die deutsche Version lesen
The protection and security of your personal data is important to us. LiveDesign therefore stores and processes data exclusively in accordance with the Austrian Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with the processing of personal data, on the free movement of data and on the repeal of the directive 95/46 / EC. Below we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of your personal data and your rights. By using the website, you agree to the terms of the following guidelines.
Data collected by LiveDesign, purpose of processing and legal basis:
1. Processing to fulfill contracts or legal obligations
For the fulfillment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 Para. 1 b GDPR) and for the fulfillment of legal obligations (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit c GDPR), we essentially process the following data, which was either given to us by you or is based on your interaction with us.
2. Processing based on legitimate interests
We process the following data and data categories based on legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit f GDPR):
- social media IDs (if available and provided by you)
- Device information (e.g. operating system used, device ID, country code of mobile phones and other devices used etc.)
- Activity data (e.g. time of access to our website, accessed website, etc.)
- server log files
- IP address and name of your Internet service provider
- location data
- correspondence with you, questionnaires or surveys completed by you and other interactions with you, unless this is directly necessary for the fulfillment of contracts (e.g. feedback given by you, general inquiries or suggestions)
Our legitimate interests and the purposes of data processing are in particular:
- the information about our offer and in the improvement and personalization of our offer,
- checking the security of our IT systems and the technical administration of our websites.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data:
If this proves necessary, we will transmit the personal data concerning you to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- We embed YouTube videos and maps from Google Maps on our website. YouTube and Google Maps are services from Google Inc. We occasionally use so-called social plugins or like buttons from Facebook and Google+ in our emails or on the website. In this case, Facebook and Google will also receive the data provided. Facebook and Google can also connect to Facebook or Google Login. Facebook is operated by Facebook In., 1601 S. Calivornia Avenue, CA 94303, USA. Google+ is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. We have no influence on the content of the plugins and the transmission of information to Facebook or Google. In all these questions, we have to refer to the data protection guidelines of Facebook or Google which are linked under the point "Continuing links". Google and Facebook are certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and should therefore comply with European data protection law.
- The server logs - should there have been a hack attack - will be passed on to the law enforcement authorities.
There is no further transfer to third parties.
Duration of data processing:
- The server logs are saved in order to be able to check system security, technically administer the website and optimize our services. The server logs are stored for a maximum of one year.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", i.e. H. Text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Under no circumstances will Google link your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. The data policy and terms of service of Google are linked under the point "Continuing links".
Here you will find the applicable data policy, as well as the terms of services of Facebook and Google, whose above-mentioned services we embed in this website:
Information about your rights as a data subject:
As a data subject, you can demand
- information about the processing of your personal data,
- if necessary, correction of this data,
- if the legal requirements are met, the deletion of the data or the restriction of data processing
- object to data processing based on a legitimate interest or a public interest and Assert your right to data portability (providing the data you provide in a common format)
You also have the right to file a complaint at the data protection authority if you believe that your rights have been violated by the data processing we have carried out.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data, please contact us at email@example.com. By mail to: LiveDesign, Am Modenapark 11/16 1030 Vienna for the attention of "Datenschutzbeauftragter LiveDesign".